Table of Contents
How to Connect your Fitbit Account
To connect Fitbod to your Fitbit account:
- Open the Fitbod app
- Log tab
- Settings (top right corner)
- Scroll to Connected Apps
- Connect with Fitbit
- Sign in to your Fitbit account
- Check "Allow All" if you want Fitbod workouts to be posted into Fitbit
- Select "Yes" or "No" if you'd like to sync activities for the last 7 days
When connected to Fitbit, you can:
- Post your Fitbod workout to your Fitbit account (option given when you Finish Workout)
- Post your Fitbit Cycling, Elliptical, Running, and Swimming workouts
If you are experiencing issues with connecting your Fitbod with your Fitbit account, please use our Submit a Request form to report the issue and our Fitbod support team will be happy to assist you.
Does Fitbod collect heart rate data from my Fitbit to calculate calories?
No. Unfortunately, Fitbit's API doesn't allow us to collect heart rate data so calorie calculations are completed using Fitbod’s formula.
How do I avoid duplicate workout entries posting to my Fitbit feed?
To avoid duplicate workouts being posted, you can:
1. Turn “Post workouts to Fitbit” OFF (while keeping other settings turned ON) and run a workout on both Fitbod and Fitbit
2. Don’t auto or manually run a workout on Fitbit and have Fitbod post the workout to your Fitbit feed