This feature allows you to set a weekly goal of how often you want to work out or hit the gym. Set your goal and enable the Workout Preview option so the app will preview your workout for that day. Depending on the schedule you choose, will notify you of workout previews on days that it thinks you will work out and not notify you on days that it thinks you will rest. For example, if you have 4 days a week selected, the app will notify you of a workout every other day but this can change if you work out two days in a row or take two rest days in a row.
You can get to your Fitbod settings by going to your Log, and then tapping the gear icon in the top right of the screen. To enable Workout Previews and set your fitness goal, you can:
- Scroll down to Workout Settings and tap Weekly Workout Goals & Previews
- Toggle "Enable Workout Previews" to ON, if desired
- Select your Workout Schedule (Every Day, 6 times a week, 5 times a week, etc)
- Select the days of the week that you intend to train
- Select the Time to Send Workout Preview