Table of Contents
Via the App
- Go to the Log tab at the bottom right
- Select the Settings icon at the top right
- Scroll to the Change Password button (under the Account section)
Via the Web
- Sign in to your account at app.fitbod.me
- Click your email at the top right then click Edit Profile
- Input your current password and new password in the appropriate fields
Note: A password cannot be updated if your Fitbod account is linked via social accounts (i.e. Apple ID or Facebook.) You can unlink your Fitbod account from a social account by following the steps listed here.
Please visit app.fitbod.me/reset-password to reset your password.
Note: If you are encountering any issues with resetting your password, please contact our Support Team to further assist you. You can Submit a Request using this form. Make sure to include your first name, last name, and your Fitbod account email within the message.
Update Email Address
- Open the Fitbod app
- Click the Log tab at the bottom right
- Click the Settings icon at the top right
- Scroll to the Email Address button under the Account section
Note: It is only possible to update your email address in the app. And you will not be able to update your email address if your Fitbod account is linked to Apple ID or Facebook.
Before updating your email address, you will need to unlink your Fitbod account from your Apple ID or Facebook account. To do this, please follow the above steps to unlink.
Update First/Last Name
Please Submit a Request so our Support Team can assist you with this change. Make sure to include your Fitbod account email and what you'd like updated exactly within the message. We hope to add this self service functionality in the future - please stay tuned!