What are the Notification Settings?
- It’s a place where Fitbodders can choose how and how often Fitbod contacts them. These updates can be sent via…
- Email, push notification, and in-app notification
- These messages can be…
- Marketing communications, workout reports, product updates, newsletters, special offers, or more
What are app push notifications?
- They are push notifications that the Fitbod app sends to you directly. They are NOT marketing communications. Instead, these app push notifications are things like your workout previews, goal reminders, rest timers, etc.
- To unsubscribe from these, adjust the settings in your Fitbod app
Where can I find the Notification Settings?
- The list of marketing communication settings can be found in two places:
- On the web [https://app.fitbod.me/notifications]
- In the app—hit “Settings,” then “Notifications,” and then “Marketing Notifications”
If you update anything, your changes will be saved automatically. It’ll take us a few days to lock them in, so please be patient.